Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Make your 2015 with unlimited success!

2015 is right here, do you know that this can still be 2014 only if you do not change your habit around your prospects? if you real want to mean that this is a new year you must be new also. You now need to sit down, reflect and evaluate your 2014, look back on the goals and objectives you had and what you have achieved so far. By doing this process expect to find some areas to improve from your last year's goals, make them your new year's goals and set up a strategy on how you are going to work on them in 2015.

As you think on the new year strategy keep evaluating your 2014 strategy, if in some ways it didn't work then rethink newly so that you come up with a new working strategy for 2015, I am saying this due to fact that using the same failed strategy assures you same results in 2015.

My emphasis again is that you do not need to come up with new brands of goals in 2015 just draw goals from 2014 goals so that you prolong the growth of those goals. It is not brilliant to come up with something very new which is not connected to what you started in 2014 if you didn't achieve fully. even though you managed to achieve it, still you need to treat it as a foundation for your 2015 goals.

With this advice of mine I have prepared few questions for you to ask as you make up your new year 2015.

PERSONAL EVALUATION GUIDING QUESTIONS
·         What was the most fun I had this past year?
·         What did I lean this past year?
·         What did I change for good this past year?
·         What bad habits did I pick up this past year?
·         What books had the biggest impact on me this past year?

THE WAY FORWARD
·         What important projects would I like to complete this next year?
·         What am I looking forward to in my personal life this next year?
·         What skills would I like to sharpen this next year?
·         What books will help me the most this next year?
·         How can I increase my service to others this next year?
·         How much would I like to earn this next year?

Succeeding to answer all these questions effectively you are going to realize a new personal vision and mission of your life and next year is going to be a year with full of success to you but only if you are going to work on your entire mission you have discovered through this exercise. Remember to write down each and every answer you are coming up with.

Please I hope to see you back and share your success with others through this blog next time and may be next year.

God bless you more.

Bye!

Erick Chrispin.

No comments: