- Understanding the meaning of entrepreneurship & business as a concept
- Why do you need to be an entrepreneur
- Values of entrepreneurship
- Who is an entrepreneur
- Behaviors of an entrepreneur
- How to generate business idea and start a business
- Challenges and how to overcome them as an entrepreneur
- How to make your business sustainable
- Case study of a practical Tanzanian entrepreneur
ARE ENTREPRENEURS BORN OR MADE?
Entrepreneurship is a kind of behavior which is built up with different values like
- Being visionary
- Having Integrity
- Servicing above self
- Tenacity (confidence and believing in yourself)
- Be disciplined etc.