Friday, September 7, 2012

The value of failing in your life.



THE VALUE OF FAILING IN YOUR LIFE


How do you perceive FAILING or FAILURE in your life? Are you among many of us who believe failing is bad and others believe it is sin? If you believe so then you are not wrong because it is according to how you were programed by your parents, teachers at school and may be your guardians. 

Coming to my own experience when I was at school and college, I took FAILING as being imperfect in my life because nobody ever told me that, it is FAILING which informs me what, how and why I should do it the other way round for me to SUCCEED. My teachers since kindergarten kept on telling me I do not have to fail, more than that they had been punishing me a lot when I fail even a little, they ultimately made me hate failing, become negative towards failing hence I was ready even plagiarizing some works, copy and pasting others works, stopped being creative so as I do not fail however in fact this made me fail more by the time being and became incompetent.  

FAILURE IS A FOUNDATION SUCCESS

Fortunately I came to discover that there is no success without failure. As long as success comes out of DOING SOMETHING or implementing some processes, then it means something has been FAILED and you have to do it in a right way, it doesn’t matter who failed before but at least it means you are then doing it in a right way which will make it succeeded. And for it to be more successful you will then keep on failing in your process of doing it hence your failure become a new opportunity which will give you a business (something to do).

ALL THE ADVANCEMENT OF TECHNOLOGIES ARE BASED IN FAILURE

When you see new advanced products at the market place, new improved technologies coming out every day, is because the technicians finds where they FAILED before and keep on improving them hence something new comes out as success and for them to be more successful in future they keep on searching where they have failed in the recent products/ technologies. If not FAILURE there could be no SUCCESS in your life.

CHANGE YOUR PROGRAM

How do you perceive failing in your life? Are you still living in the programs of your parents, teachers and guardians? Do you know the principle of CHANGE? It says you must seek newness by leaving the normality of the past. Be aware that what you were told about FAILING is just a social construction dogma, this doesn’t mean it is static and it can’t be changed. For you to succeed CHANGE how you were programmed in your mind. Start seeing value in any FAILURE happen in your life, see them as an opportunity to improve and achieve what you are doing. Don’t say I have failed 100 times instead say I have learnt how to do it 100 times and I am now improving every day. By saying so you will be inspired to continue until you succeed what you want.

CONCENTRATE ON WHY and NOT HOW AT FIRST,

Our problem is that when we fail we start feeling guilt and concentrating on HOW we failed, this demotivates us and we become discouraged to continue with our project. Today I want you to change your strategy. After failing start by asking yourself a question WHY DID I FAIL? This will help you to know the concrete reasons which made you fail, these reasons will help you to create a new improving strategy of how you are going to work on it so that you can improve and succeed. Keep on finding reasons behind your failure so that you can continue be working on those reasons for you to succeed.

SEE VALUE IN YOUR FAILING,

Now have you recognized value in your failing? Of course YES because it is FAILURE first then you get success. I advise you to start valuing your failure, to stop being guilty when you fail instead becoming happy by getting new opportunity to improve your project and that will be the way to your success.

“Never ever quit before you work on your potential FAILURE”

Good luck!

By Erick Chrispin

Instead of looking on HOW you failed try to see WHY you failed

No comments: