Friday, February 13, 2015

SEE HOW I LOVE YOU!

It was true love which made Valentinus pray for his daughter Julia to be healed from blindness in the 270 A.D. Love is very powerful, it drives me to sit down and draw messages from my subconscious mind and write them for you to get what you want in life.

You know what! My love to you is based in God’s determination. Sometimes back in 2008 I went to meditate along Indian Ocean in Dar es Salaam Tanzania, then during my visualization I saw myself sitting parallel with you and sharing you what will help you move on searching for your better life. The vision grew and showed me standing before the podium on stage speaking to thousands of people about how they can better their life, what a life changing moment!

Since then…

My mission to teach you started, it was this time when my love to you got its birth, after my meditation session I left with a purpose in life. I went home and start strategizing what I can do to start teaching you. Any way I decided to start learning by myself to leverage my competence. That was the beginning of my love to reading books, sharing the message I had with everyone I met, stabilizing my focus on teaching, coaching and training people on their life skills.

You know what happened? I ultimately met you here in this blog, hope you can now see my love here; after you finish reading this article please look for more than one hundred articles waiting for you. This is my love for you; I real love you because I love your life.

I love you that’s why…

I have even written a book for you, if you cannot read Swahili in my book titled “Tabia 5 za watu waliofanikiwa” which means (5 habits of successful people) please have me time I am going to translate it in English I promise, this is due to the fact that I real love you.

The vision grew much; in 2012 I decided to start my own company called Truemaisha Consultancy which is recently changed to TrueMaisha Training Co. Limited. This entity is real helping me to reach you easily and offer you more love through its potential training and retreat programs. You can visit our website to know them www.truemaisha.com .

God has planted a purpose to help you in me and I real love this mission which means I love you much. Some people say they don’t believe in God, let me tell you regardless a name you have given whatever you worship but God is there and is love that is why you are alive. As long as you do not understand the secret behind your breath, then he is there and he loves you so much.

Since I am determined by God’s love then just know that I truly love you and please as Valentinus last words to his daughter Julia before he died, “stay close to God” I also ask you today stay close to God then you will experience my love to you.

Keep learning for you to raise your wisdom in life.

From Erick Chrispin.


No comments: